GPS-Aided or Denied navigation for disaster response and mitigation for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV).
- Tactical or Industrial Grade IMU fused with single or dual antenna GNSS Receiver
- Veronte Autopilot
- Aiding Data Compatible (ADC, Fluxgate Magnetic Compass, Encoder, etc.)
Remote Sensing with LiDAR
Mapping of environments using LiDAR scanner for construction site monitoring, land survey, utility inspection, etc.
- Complete Remote Sensing Payload Instrument (RESEPI)
- Dual Antenna INS
- Many compatible commercial LiDAR scanners (Velodyne, Hesai, Livox, etc.)
- Processing software
- Actionable deliverables (DEM, DSM, DTM, Contours, etc.)
Completely open-source autopilot solution that can be customized for UAV applications utilizing Pixhawk 2.1 integration with INS-P.
- Fully customizable
- Works with aiding sensor data
- GPS-Denied Navigation
- Outputs flight data for UAVs to ensure optimal positioning and flight performance for various aerial platforms
Trademark Legal Notice: All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this document are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. ABS, BeiDou, Cobham Limited, EdgeTech, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, Hesai, Hexagon, HYPACK, IMAGENEX, Kongsberg Seatex, LabVIEW, Livox, Norbit, NovAtel, NovAtel Inertial Explorer, Ouster, Qinsy, Quanergy, QZSS, R2Sonic, RIEGL, ROCK Robotic, ROS, Septentrio, Ship Motion Control SMC, Teledyne TSS, u-blox, Velodyne, WAASP, Waypoint.