Marine Vessel Navigation
Motion Reference Unit (MRU) paired with Autopilot systems and controllers for navigation systems aboard vessels.
- Single or Dual Antenna systems
- Dual Antenna heading accuracy of 0.05 degrees (RMS)
- 1 cm RTK position accuracy
- 5 cm RMS heave accuracy
Hydrographic and Bathymetric Surveying
Survey methods used for submarine topography to observe marine landscapes and structures.
- Motion Reference Units (MRUs) can be integrated with single beam or multi-beam echo sounders (SBES or MBES)
- Industry-wide accepted sentence formats (NMEA and TSS-1)
- 0.02 deg RMS pitch & roll accuracy
Ocean Characteristic Monitoring
Wave sensor monitors and records industry required wave statistics by communicating using RF in real-time to a base station.
- Measures Wave Parameters (Significant Wave Height, Max Wave Height, Wave Period, etc.)
- Generates spectral data as complete Fourier coefficients and energies set
- Satisfies GNSS-enabled and GNSS-denied applications
Maritime navigation system for Autonomous Underwater Vessels (AUVs) or Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs).
• MRU-PDs high performance strapdown vessel navigation system
• ABS design assessed
• Many supported output data formats
• 3 cm Oceanix Nearshore Horizontal Position Accuracy
• ROS, LabVIEW, HYPACK, QINSY, & Inertial Explorer Support
Dynamic Positioning on Research Buoys and Vessels
Wave Sensor (WS-E) for Dynamic Positioning applications requiring common GNSS constellations.
- Real time data transmission
- Provides accurate Wave Characteristics as well as Heave, Sway, Surge, Pitch and Roll
- Embedded fluxgate magnetometer
- 0.02 deg RMS Pitch & Roll Accuracy
- 1 deg RMS Wave Direction Accuracy
Trademark Legal Notice: All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this document are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. ABS, BeiDou, Cobham Limited, EdgeTech, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, Hesai, Hexagon, HYPACK, IMAGENEX, Kongsberg Seatex, LabVIEW, Livox, Norbit, NovAtel, NovAtel Inertial Explorer, Ouster, Qinsy, Quanergy, QZSS, R2Sonic, RIEGL, ROCK Robotic, ROS, Septentrio, Ship Motion Control SMC, Teledyne TSS, u-blox, Velodyne, WAASP, Waypoint.