Innovative LiDAR and Photogrammetry algorithms present in RESEPI allow users to reconstruct utilities and identify hazards and damages.
- Many supported drones
- Cheaper and safer option compared to manual inspection.
- 3-5 cm point cloud accuracy
- Identify and predict potentially hazardous vegetation growth
Construction Site Monitoring
Drone-based LiDAR and camera systems for accurately monitoring construction site progress regularly.
- Point cloud color schemes for elevation visualization
- Helpful deliverables (DEM, DTM, DSM, and contours)
- Efficient and repeatable data capture
- Data for quality control reports and regulatory compliance
Construction Site Equipment Tilt Sensing
Low-cost tilt sensors are used to detect and alert workers when a platform has exceeded a threshold of operational safety.
- Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP) stabilization
- Mountable DTS sensor for high performance in dynamic environment
- IP67 or IP65 rated
- Configured to measure pitch, roll, linear acceleration, and angular rates
Autonomous Land Vehicles for Precision Agriculture
Dual Antenna Heading Navigation Solution That is Ideal for the Agricultural Community
- 1cm RTK position accuracy
- 0.1° PPK Heading accuracy
- Multi constellation support GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS
- 2°/hr gyroscopes-based IMU
- Input from odometer/wheel sensor
Railway Navigation and Inspection
Railway Navigation, Inspection (Track Diagnostic), and Asset Monitoring (Detection and Mapping).
- Fully integrated solution into the railway system
- Input from the onboard wheel sensor for maintaining accurate position and orientation of the train in GPS-denied environments (tunnels)
- EN 50121-3-2; EN 61000-6-1/3
Directional Survey for Drilling
Directional surveying enables the user to map a variety of underground drilling applications for well drilling, underground utility mapping, and trenchless construction and renewal.
- MiniAHRS as turnkey solution for systems utilizing Measurement While Drilling (MWD)
- 2D and 3D calibration methods for variety of applications
- 53 x 19 x 13 mm dimensions
- 20 gram weight
- 0.3 deg static heading accuracy and 0.6 deg dynamic heading accuracy (RMS)
- 0.05 deg static pitch & roll and 0.08 deg dynamic heading accuracy (RMS)
Trademark Legal Notice: All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this document are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. ABS, BeiDou, Cobham Limited, EdgeTech, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, Hesai, Hexagon, HYPACK, IMAGENEX, Kongsberg Seatex, LabVIEW, Livox, Norbit, NovAtel, NovAtel Inertial Explorer, Ouster, Qinsy, Quanergy, QZSS, R2Sonic, RIEGL, ROCK Robotic, ROS, Septentrio, Ship Motion Control SMC, Teledyne TSS, u-blox, Velodyne, WAASP, Waypoint.